Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Smart-Aleck

Daily Draw: Tao Oracle + I Ching Book of Changes
6  Conflict

All of the triggers on this card create conflict. We are humans, with egos, and these situations do come up. I Ching recommends instant and total disengagement.

I'm reminded by this card I can do this, sometimes all too easily, but just as often I allow myself to be caught up in someone else's ego carpola before I even think of the disconnect button. And my long term modus operandi is a smart-aleck response before I disconnect. I keep expecting to grow out of that...

I Ching 6
"The proper response to conflict, whether it lies within or without us is disengagement."

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had a "breath" button besides my "disconnect" one :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn