Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Always Remember

Gong Hee Fot Choy + Tokai-53's/Hiroshige

Wednesday Wish: Always remember I have everything I need. What I want, well...

House of Messages: 8 of Spades
Trouble. lost message, using messages to find something, delayed messages (reservation snafu for anniversary, easy fix)

House of Relatives: 10 of Hearts
Marriage or union. Family or close friend marries

House of Health: 8 of Hearts
Happiness. Good health news, concentrate on going forward (breast cancer 3.5 years clear, lung cancer 1.5 years clear. (Sewvivor!)

House of Money: 7 of Hearts
Health. Condition has something to do with lost money. (My health insurance in retirement is $750 a month. Before ObamaCare it would have been closer to 2K)

House of Seasons: Seven of Spades
Health. A change of environment will help.

"Happiness in this world, when it comes , comes incidentally. If persued it leads us on a wild goose chase and is never attained." ~  Nathaniel Hawthorne 1804-1864  October 22, 1852 journal entry 

2 comments:

  1. Like you my needs are taken care of, but my mind can churn out "wants" like Niagara Falls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I notice the older I get, the less I want things. Even my deck wishlist is getting shorter rapidly.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn