Sunday, February 22, 2015

Creative Fire

Daily Draw: Thoth Tarot ~ Ace of Wands

Wow. Look at that energy, the root energy of the rest of the deck. The Crown or Kether of the carved Tree of Life.

I'm reminded by this card of natural force energy versus ordered procedures. I can do as I'm instructed, it is part of life, but left to my own devices on a subject or task my first steps might appear wildly impractical, radically opposite, hopelessly entangled. But the end result will always stand out from those arrived at in an orderly manner. Not better...but certainly not pack think.

"The web of domination has become the web of Reason itself, and this society is fatally entangled in it." ~  Herbert Marcuse 1898-1979

3 comments:

  1. Don't like pack think at all. But sometimes I don't recognize my own pack thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ain't it the truth. How many times have I congratulated myself on reinventing the wheel? I blush to think...

      Delete
  2. Definitely NOT "pack think;" more like a sky full of lightning and a raging forest fire.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn