Friday, February 27, 2015

They Can't Help Cowering

Daily Draw: Thoth Tarot ~ 7 of Swords

Futility of resistance, disorder and opposition. Discouragement.

I had a mammogram a few days ago. The radiologist called me yesterday and wanted me to come back in today for another, when he could be there to talk to me. That can't be good can it?
We are on the road honeymooning, so he settled for an 8:30 Tuesday meeting. Stubby and stretch are cowering...

"After all, if you do not resist the apparently inevitable, you will never know how inevitable the inevitable was." ~ Terry Eagleton 1942-


3 comments:

  1. Moon your honey and train your brain with beauty and gratitude if you can. I know it would be useless to say don't worry, but it could just be something simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must be a frightening message to get. How awful you have to wait until Tuesday. Hopefully honeymooning can distract you a little bit
    Hugs (((Sharyn)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big hugs for Tuesday. I hope he is just being cautious ((()))

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn