Thursday, February 26, 2015

FitBit

Daily Draw: Thoth Tarot ~ 10 of Coins

Everything on this card relates to Mercury. Why is over my head. But at the understandable base is wealth. Considerably more than needs require wealth. Which must be minded and monitored lest it disappear.

I'm reminded by this card the word wealth as related to tarot is a enormous umbrella covering our day to day work, rest, and health. Why is it that much of this is ill considered and squandered? We often work too hard, rest too little, only consider our bodies when we get the inevitable wake up call.

"Like a shadow, my FitBit is always on me." ~ Kristi Lundeen-Miller

1 comment:

  1. I onece thought that was what we were supposed to do :D

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn