Thursday, February 19, 2015

The Year Of The Sheep ~ 4713

Gong Hee Fot Choy + Tokai-53's/Hiroshige

Thursday Wish: A better handle on grief

House of Seasons: 9 of Hearts
The wish. Takes time to actualize

House of Friends: Queen of Diamonds
Seasons. A wealthy friend who provides good advice and benefits (((Theresa)))

House of Gifts: Ace of Spades
Death. Short speak? Regifting (yes, I've done it)

House of Letters: 9 of Spades
Disappointment. Lost mail, or not hearing. (Kreth's family didn't tell me when she died)

House of Trouble: Queen of Hearts
Friends. Will aid a friend in trouble.

"I will not say, do not weep, for not all tears are an evil." ~ J.R.R. Tolkien 1892-1973

1 comment:

  1. (((Sharyn)))
    There is no way around grief. The only way is going through it

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn