Monday, February 9, 2015

Illumination

Daily Draw: EartHeart Wisdom + Myth & Magic Cards ~ Illumination

Even people who say they abhor nature, give me city, teeming city, all city all the time, are still gifted and embraced by her. They can't not see Sun and Moon, rain washes the hard surfaces, nature's trees keep the air breathable in spite of their efforts otherwise.

I'm reminded by this card we all live on the same planet, what I do and what you do and what they do all leave its mark, we all enjoy the option of her bounty.

"I only went out for a walk and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in." ~ John Muir 1838–1914

2 comments:

  1. Ah, one of my favorite Muir quotes! These cards are delicious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the spiral shape in this card :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn