Sunday, February 15, 2015

Magpie Gratification




Gong Hee Fot Choy + Tokai-53's/Hiroshige

Sunday Wish: Magpie Gratification
Drawn:
House of Compass: Ace Clubs
Gift. Someone is planning a gift, hold thought in mind of what I'd like (more wrist bling, as a sunflower of health)
House of Wishes: 9 of Clubs
Luck.Wishes are determined by luck. Club card indicates sooner rather than later. (probate frees inheritance?)
House of Success: 7 of Diamonds
Success. Will succeed beyond wildest imagination as it pertains to money only. (can't wait!)
House of Moon: Jack of Diamonds
Letters.The good news will come in written mode. (Standing at PO box as we speak, taps foot)

"I have a magpie mind. I like anything that glitters." ~ Lord Thomson of Fleet 1894-1976

As usual, jumping in without a clue, to celebrate Chinese New Year, this week I'm using the book Gong Hee Fot Choy Tells Your Fortune by Margarete Ward, soft cover 80 pages plus playing board, published by Celestial Arts 1982. Combined with my only deck of playing cards, the Tokai-Do 53, less 2-6 + four added, Houses of Compass, Moon, Seasons, Sun. Landscape paintings of 53 train stations between Tokyo and Kyoto by Hiroshige Ando 1797-1858

1 comment:

  1. Sigh... I love Japanese and Chinese art. Hope you get your bling! :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn