Monday, February 16, 2015

Monday Wish: Respect

Gong Hee Fot Choy + Tokai-53's/Hiroshige

Monday Wish: So many Courts...Respect

House of Surprises: Queen of Spades
Gratitude. Someone I helped will be ungrateful. (no surprises there!)
House of Popularity: King of Spades
Callers. A braggart will ask for a loan, possibly someone famous will call.
House of Abode: 7 of Clubs
Message. Shout out re: famous caller, Motels in near future (at least 2 at Feb. end)
House of Journey: King of Hearts
Enjoyment. Nice people will visit, very enjoyable

"There was no respect for youth when I was young, and now that I am old, there is no respect for age - I missed it coming and going." ~ John Boynton Priestly 1894-1984

3 comments:

  1. Respect a good thing. it makes every relationship so much more easy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you ended things with the King of Hearts and enjoyable visitors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well we have yet to see if any of these play out, I'll come back in 3 and 6 months and see. I never use my cards for fortune telling so this is kind of fun for something different.
    Each card means the same top meaning in each house, for instance the Ace of Spades is death in all the houses, and the house itself modifies it. In the house of Relatives it might mean death or divorce in relative.
    In the house of Achievement it means severing connections or something much better will replace what is.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn