Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Pepto-Bismol

Daily Draw: Enchanted Tarot ~ 6 of Wands

This card is strikingly close to the color of Pepto-Bismol.

I'm alive. I can live with that.

"Refuse to be ill. Never tell people you are ill; never own it to yourself. Illness is one of those things which a man should resist on principle." ~ Edward George Bulwer-Lytton 1803-1872

"I reckon being ill as one of the great pleasures of life, provided one is not too ill and is not obliged to work till one is better." ~ Samuel Butler 1835-1902  Way of the Flesh

4 comments:

  1. Did you know if you take enough Pepto Bismol it will make your tongue turn black? It's from the bismuth (but thank goodness it's temporary or I would have been called Chow Chow by now)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did know that at some point, but had forgotten.

      Delete
  2. Sometimes I need to be ill to stop me form doing too much. The last few day in bed,recovering can be like a little holiday:)


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm retired (I keep telling myself!) Not much danger of doing too much. Too little maybe... :)

      Delete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn