Friday, February 20, 2015

Smooth Sailing

Gong Hee Fot Choy + Tokai-53's/Hiroshige

Friday Wish: Smooth Sailing

House of Death: 10 of Diamonds
Money. Saved the expense of caring for someone. (kind of rude putting it so, but it was very expensive having mother here)

House of Undertaking: Ace of Diamonds
New undertaking. New will prosper, present work will be successful. (I really am getting geared up to do something  new)

House of Achievements: 10 of Clubs
Journey. Success in public writing. (Blog? I write it just for me, even so Quirkeries has had a quarter million visitors)

House of Inheritance: 8 of Clubs
Achievement. Bonus or shares. (I think TSCO is close to stock split again)

"Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it." ~ Salvador DalĂ­ 1904-1989


1 comment:

  1. "I really am getting geared up to do something new." (Perks up curious ears....) :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn