Saturday, February 21, 2015

The Last Five Houses

Gong Hee Fot Choy + Tokai-53's/Hiroshige

Saturday Wish: Find new oracles, I think I have all the interesting ones already

House of Callers: King of Diamonds
Legal papers. A doctor or lawyer involved.

House of Gratitude: Jack of Spades
Compass thoughts: Trusted someone untrustworthy, or billing misunderstanding.

House of Inquirer: 10 of Spades
Sun. Real estate sells. (we will be putting our farm up for sale in a month or so)

House of Luck: King of Clubs
Vocation. Good luck rides with whatever the current project is.

House of Sun: Jack of Hearts
Popularity. Bright lights and sunshine (hopefully our honeymoon trip next week!)

 "The desire to know the future gnaws at our bones." ~  Pamela Freeman   Blood Ties

It has been fun learning this system, and doing fortune telling for a change of pace. I will check back to these cards occasionally and see how I fare. Several have come true already.



4 comments:

  1. What will you do with your hens if you sell the farm? A honeymoon trip - how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the farm farm, not here in Kalama. X fingers 4 $!

      Delete
  2. It was a bit incomprehensible for me
    As to other oracle decks. The main reason I buy them is because the artwork its tempting and because I hope they will add different angles to my tarot readings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oracles can be iffy, that's for sure. I've got one called Stargate something on my desk, been there two years. I haven't a clue what the cards are supposed to mean or what planet the artist author was on when it was designed.

      Delete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn