Friday, March 6, 2015

Benevolent

Daily Draw: Pictish Oracle ~ Pictish Beast

Benevolent creature. We may all have something not human that gives us a feeling of comfort or safety.

I'm reminded by this tile of the moon. I have no inkling why I track the moon phases, watch for it on clear nights, howl when it is full...I just like it and it makes me happy. That is good enough reason for me.

"The moon is faithful to its nature and its power is never diminished." ~ Deng Ming-Dao 1954-  Everyday Tao: Living with Balance and Harmony


2 comments:

  1. I feel comforted by the singing of early birds; being awake and knowing I still have some time to turn over and close my eyes....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's got to be the reason behind pets and teddy bears. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn