Thursday, March 26, 2015

Broken Victory


Daily Draw: Runes Blum/Gern ~ Der Krieger

Tiwaz. Go for the victory. Been prodded right along all week haven't I?

I'm reminded by this card and a broken friendship that we probably both feel we've been proved right. But it is all in the viewpoint isn't it? And for every ten billion people there are also ten billion points of view. Where can a victory be in that?

"Cutting people out of your life is easy, keeping them in is hard." ~ Walter Dean Myers 1927-1014

2 comments:

  1. I was just discussing a lost friendship with someone yesterday. Myers is right - it is easier to cut people out than to keep them in. But I have a hard time with folks who refuse to be open and honest. Of those I'll wash my hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear you've lost a friend
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn