Friday, March 13, 2015

Dormant

Daily Draw: Llewellyn Tarot ~ 4 of Swords

The scene and season shout dormant or hibernation.

I'm reminded by this card I've done both, not purposefully, but woke up to find I'd done it accidentally to life. Fortunately, while I was 'away' the well refilled and and when I'm 'back' from that mental place life has a fresh gleam and attraction.

"The symptoms of hibernating are easily detectable: first, restlessness. Second, absence of pleasure. It appears like an innocuous illness. And then some shock treatment takes place, a person, a book, a song, and it awakens them and saves them from death." ~ Anais Nin 1903-1977

1 comment:

  1. They finally moved my MIL to the PT floor where there are no couches or recliners for people to spend the night. Would it sound terrible to say "hallelujah?" We all need a physical and mental break. I'm really seeing that cognitive confusion in her that you warned me about. When they moved her down a floor, somehow she got in her head she was going to Florida. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn