Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Flow

Daily Draw: Runes Blum/Gern ~ Fliessen

After standing pat yesterday, today's rune Laguz encourages us to go with the flow. Get moving. Follow our nose and  see where it leads us.

I'm reminded by this card being stuck is alright, if we are cogitating and planning past being stuck. If we are frozen through fear or laziness, we need to give our self a quick kick up the (Y) and get rolling again.

"Fire wants to burn
Water wants to flow
Air wants to rise
Earth wants to bind
Chaos wants to devour
I want to live" ~ Cassandra Clare/Judith Rumelt 1973-   The Iron Trial

2 comments:

  1. You've worded the difference between isa and laguz beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such beautiful rune cards. If I can ever take that first step, I'm off and "flowing." Good to have someone at my back who can give me a push sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn