Thursday, March 12, 2015

Imagine The Concept

Daily Draw: Llewellyn Tarot ~ 9 of Coins

A prudent woman with discerning taste and habits. Treats people with compassion and honor but allows few into her life.

I'm reminded by this card it is good to have an example to follow. I have massive good plans for my day but now it is already 8:30 AM and so far I've managed to drink a cup of coffee. Oh. You mean I have to stand up and move to get something done?  Imagine the concept.

"Finished last’ will always be better than ‘Did not finish’, which always trumps ‘Did not start." ~ which ate up another ten minutes looking for the author... which I couldn't find.

4 comments:

  1. I could only find it on a website with no authorship given:
    http://www.marcandangel.com/2012/07/27/60-empowering-quotes/
    (Notice how I am not in gear either; time spent web-surfing instead. :D )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it is on dozens off sites with no author. I almost never add a quote if I can't find who wrote it. Sometimes I find it credited to six or seven famous people :) who all lifted it from each other.

    Once I've found my best quote for the day I always look up the author to get their birthdate. Sometimes I'll get two matches from Wiki so then I have to guess whose profile fits the quote.

    For the last few years more and more good quotes are from people younger than me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite cards and it is one of the first ones I go to when looking through a new deck. This is a slightly different representation of it with the addition of the figure in the background. My Nine of Pentacles self is wondering, "who is he and what is he doing here in my solitary paradise??"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you do a search (upper left corner) for Llewellyn this card will come up for the day I noticed that figure. I love this deck too, top 10 for sure. Thanks for stopping by Rose!

      Delete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn