Sunday, March 15, 2015

Master

Daily Draw: Llewellyn Tarot ~ King of Wands

We spent the day yesterday at our first Fly Fishing expo, many King of Rods there, totally fun to listen to and watch effortlessly working their line.

I'm reminded by this card of Frank Moore, a 92 year old World War II veteran who put on a special show for us. Trim and upright, dressed in his Army uniform and mind sharp as a tack...he is the Master of fly fishing in the state of Oregon. Honorable, artistic, articulate, master of success in his field.

"Master yourself, and become king of the world around you." ~ Mike Norton 1988-

2 comments:

  1. Fly fishing.... now there's a sport that's also an art; done well, it looks as graceful as ballet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think of the flylady too, who got her name from making fly fishing lures, and is the master of cleaning motivation. Good post, I wish I had been there to see the WWII vet.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn