Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Stubborn

Daily Draw: Astrological Oracle ~ Taurus

My father in law was a Taurus and my mother in law always described him as such. 'Taurus..stubborn as a bull'. If he was he learned it from her.

I suspect all of us have that streak. I know I can be, it is probably part and parcel of my ruthless side. Not sure how we'd get through without that backbone support, life being a river full of eddies and boulders of events and emotions.

"Many are stubborn in pursuit of the path they have chosen, few in pursuit of the goal." ~ Friedrich Nietzsche  1844-1900

3 comments:

  1. Being a Taurus too I can be so stubborn. They say I have it from my dad who was also a Taurus :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - Guilty as charged, with my Moon in Taurus. My son is a Taurus Sun, and he definitely fits the description.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a streak a mile wide (just ask the people who live with me, heehee). My goal as I grow older is to ask myself, "How important is it?" before I engage in battle with others. I would rather not have engraved on my cremation urn "stubborn as a mule." :D

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn