Thursday, March 5, 2015

Tool Or Weapon?

Daily Draw: Pictish Oracle ~ Bow and Arrow

Is it a tool or is it a weapon? The Pictish experts aren't sure. We experience what I now think of as Sunday Shooting. Someone north and east of us uses automatic weapons every Sunday, most of the daylight hours. It started shortly after 9/11 and it made me nervous so I went down and talked to the police about it. Now I just make the assumption it is a survivalist or heavy duty hobbyist and ignore it.

I'm reminded by this tile how easy it apparently is for children to amass weapons and ammo on-line. How we never really know people. Of the Keep It Simple Stupid method of knife + head so popular now. And how it all never ends.

"Your fear is 100% dependent on you for its survival." ~ Steve Maraboli 1975-    Life, the Truth, and Being Free

1 comment:

  1. Good grief, that would make me a nervous wreck! Hope you and himself wear your flak jackets on Sundays if you go out.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn