Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Avoiding Conflict

Daily Draw: Astrological Oracle ~ Libra

Balance, fairness, avoids conflict at all costs.

I used to say "I don't want any trouble" when it came to family.
Avoiding conflict didn't help, we are all estranged now anyway so what was the point? If I'd said my say all those years there would have at least been honesty...Now I'm long past caring other than pondering the oddness once in a while.

"No one is willing to acknowledge a fault in himself when a more agreeable motive can be found for the estrangement of his acquaintances." ~ Mark Twain 1835-1910

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn