Thursday, April 30, 2015

Dragon Enhanced

Daily Draw: Chinese Tarot ~ 8 of Swords

Most 8 of Swords cards show a figure who may be defenseless but not imprisoned except by her own inertia. In this card we see four men with two swords each, who have moved on and are on the defense and ready at a  moments notice to go into offence.

I'm reminded by this card all three stances are tiring and difficult to keep up. Whoever and whatever we are against today, in a week it will be someone or something different if we are always on the prod. A more moderate lifestyle is more healthy mentally and emotionally. Breathe Relax Breathe. What looks like a dragon is probably it's shadow enhanced by imagination.

"Defend me, from myself." ~ Spanish proverb

1 comment:

  1. I like this different take on the Eight of Swords. Reminds me of groups who claim they will defend us against ____ ("them"). Makes me want to ask who will defend us against the defenders. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn