Thursday, April 9, 2015

Flux

Daily Draw: Shining Tribe Tarot ~ 5 of Rivers/Cups

Like a mini-wheel, the crane signifies the flow of life, never consistently rough or smooth.

I'm reminded by this card I've been using the incredible flux of my life this decade as a reason or excuse for my poor memory. Today I start the process to find out if it is instead, dementia. With flow and flux we always need to redefine beginning don't we?

"It doesn't matter where you are coming from. All that matters is where you are going." ~ Brian Tracy 1944-

4 comments:

  1. I can imagine you would want to know but I hope and pray it is just the effect of old age. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine it being anything more than the physical and emotional trauma you've been through. But I applaud your courage in getting it checked out. Sending a hug of encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gads. The appointment is next Monday. Red face at the appointment desk...proves my point though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is only a problem if you actually forget to turn up!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn