Tuesday, May 26, 2015

***114,992***

Daily Draw: Art of Life Tarot ~ 6 of Wands

My friend Pam did 114,992 steps last week according to our weekly FitBit stats this morning, twice the last highest amount any of us have ever done. This week my stats are 33.753 steps, 13.5 miles. That is me in the back right corner, checking the pocket for the Sacred Kleenex before I start out.

I'm reminded by this card our FitBits help all of us to most importantly, set our intention, when we get dressed each day. Same as getting dressed to the shoes. For me, those two things are what kick starts my enthusiasm for any plans for the day. Can't get started if we don't get started can we?

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." ~ Confucius

4 comments:

  1. " getting dressed to the shoes" still following in the footsteps of flylady? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look out next week, I am a woman on a mission :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this deck! Thank you for introducing me to so many of them in the *perfect* way.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn