Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Bookmarks

Daily Draw: Ananda Tarot ~ Hierophant

When do you effect change? When you are happy or when unhappy?

I'm reminded by this card, for me, when unhappy. I've been cross with Google, I'm in their beta testing program which currently is Bookmarks. Instead of clicking on the star in the search bar, and choosing the folder the bookmark title goes in, you now get a big page with an image from the site you are bookmarking. Every time that comes up I get crosser. I put my inner Hierophant to work and found this.
Google OptOut. Don't get why every app needs to look like Facebook or Pinterest. I much prefer the K.I.S.S. mode.

"Simplicity means the achievement of maximum effect with minimum means." ~ Dr. Koichi Kawana 1930-1990


5 comments:

  1. Pain or frustration can be a great motivator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be proud of your inner Hierophant that he knows about such stuff. Mine is quite knowledgeable about the digital ins and outs but he has never heard of K.I.S.S. mode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I thought you were some kind of nerdy genius
      This is what I found about KISS mode
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KISS_%28TNC%29

      Delete
  3. Interesting question. For me, both can happen. Sometimes, frustration makes me throw my hands up in despair, while if things are just too bad I do something about them. On the other hand, lots of happiness may make me lazy, whereas a little happiness might make me reach for more....

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn