Saturday, May 23, 2015

Practical Honesty

Daily Draw: Ananda Tarot ~ 8 of Wands/Flames

We create our own reality. And are so surprised and bewildered when learn something isn't the way we think/remember it. Economical (coins) and relationships (cups), we can do a class one gloss job on, and in hate and discontent (swords) inserting the balanced truth into a shattered reality can be almost insurmountable.

I'm reminded by this card Wands nudge us to be practical and honest. Good advice that.

"If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail." ~  Abraham Maslow

3 comments:

  1. Different perceptions of truth... I had someone tell me last night a former friend didn't feel comfortable around me because I had ended our friendship. That part is true, but the underside was that she was dishonest with me in multiple ways and I could no longer tolerate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most practical thing for me it to start cooking and honestly I don't like cooking at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This seems an immensely impractical 8 of Wands, to me. I see an opening to the messages of spirit, of the Universe guiding me to action. Rather lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn