Sunday, May 24, 2015

Rose Colored Glasses

Daily Draw: Art of Life Tarot ~ 7 of Cups

Fantasy and illusion by choice.

Today's card points out one more time, I'm viewing some area of my life through rose colored glasses. Dinged if I can figure out which area...won't I be surprised if it turns out to be all of them?

"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live." ~ Mark Twain 1835-1910

Art of Life Tarot, by Charlene Livingstone, published 2012 U.S. Games Systems

4 comments:

  1. Maybe its okay to have fantasies (creative tool?), as long as you don't convince yourself they are reality. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely deck, and an interesting choice of art for the 7 of Cups. Perhaps it also suggests that you have a choice from among several options and need to determine which options are "real" and which are "illusory"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quote and ever so true. Let's believe in fairy tales and magic and whatever we see through our pink glasses

    ReplyDelete
  4. For me, that quote implies that we make the impossible possible through our willingness to embrace life... :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn