Friday, May 8, 2015

Sun As Ball

Daily Draw: Native American Tarot ~ World

The sun, as the ball we chase, in the endless game of life.
Often the big poobah in  pantheons of gods.

In today's hip script:
The sun rolls across the sky like a round and fat cheese
The sun rolls across the tip of the nail and blots it from view
The sun rolls across the sky emitting light and heat and with them life
The orange sun rolls across the skies like a lopped-off head
The winged sun rolls across the sky
The sun rolls across the sky, shadows play off the dirt and trees

"Now when the sun rolls across the sky
And the autumn leaves fall before my eyes
I can see the reason why
I remember how to forget." ` Adrian Belew 1949-

1 comment:

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn