Thursday, May 14, 2015

Weeding

Daily Draw: Da Vinci Tarot ~ 7 of Coins/Earth

Dimmi: Where must you invest stamina?

People think down around the equator is jungle, that is what we were taught, right?  The real jungle is the land I live on in the pacific northwest USA. Weeds and hay fields grow at inches per day, and there are at least two new weeds beginning their cycles each week.

I'm reminded by this card I've got it all tamed for the moment, except the last fifty feet by six feet of the big front flower bed. I can see them waving at me from the front window, cheeky little sods. Stamina...must have stamina.

"A weed is a plant that has mastered every survival skill except for learning how to grow in rows." ~ Doug Larson

2 comments:

  1. I am lucky M has stamina for both us. She is our main gardener; at least for the heavy work. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn