Sunday, June 7, 2015

Balance and Renew

Daily Draw: Nature's Whispers Oracle ~ Renewal of Peace

Mental, emotional, physical, spiritual. Whew, hard to do continually. Impossible really, we have a tendency to drag yesterday or last week's life bits forward into today.

I'm reminded by this card we have minds and history. But if we view and act by history, we've not much chance of finding peace; where do we need to balance today? Mine is physical.

Nature's Whispers Oracle, art by Josephine Wall, companion booklet by Angela Hartfield. Published by Blue Angel Publishing 2015.

3 comments:

  1. Hard for me to keep the sliding toggle switch in between the two extremes in all four areas at one time. Except maybe when I'm asleep. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to turn off my ongoing thoughts restless thinking, so I go for mental balance through physical labor (weeding the garden) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered this deck and love!! This is my pull 💜

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn