Thursday, June 25, 2015

Different

Daily Draw: Chakra Wisdom Oracle ~ Quest

"When I am somewhere else my life will have meaning" Tori Hartman
When I was 7 or 8-ish I thought if I lived with my Uncle Charles in Texas for a year and then came back I would be a new person. Somewhere wandering around inside me is that person, still thinking the same thing. Things would be different if.

Criminitly, what a hopeless twit. I've often said I have Everything I need, and have been incredibly lucky. Why hasn't that little girl gone away? Or maybe the card has brought up the memory and she is, long gone. But sometimes, there is that faint refrain, I wish I was someone else. I suspect that is the reoccurring underlying theme to the nearly 3,000 posts on this blog...

"I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth." ~ Umberto Eco 1932

3 comments:

  1. Don't you just hate it when you figure out that everything you've been searching for is already inside yourself? It seems much more fun to find it elsewhere... :)
    What do you think of these cards so far? I'm liking what I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you are not the little girl but the wise old lady...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One thing that came exceedingly apparent as I've matured, is my mind and heart are still young. Young enough to do stupid stuff :) a sure sign of not having 'grown up'

      Delete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn