Wednesday, June 24, 2015

I See Said The Blind Man

Daily Draw: Chakra Wisdom Oracle ~ Mysticism

Seeing the unseen, intuition. We meet this early on when we discover our parents have eyes in the back of their heads. Then our bogus triphammer gets seeded because we believed our big brother had a button in his shirtpocket to control the weather. Then teachers always know when we have gum in our mouth even though we know we aren't chewing. Then we get that 6th sense our steady date is hankering for a new steady. Then adulthood intrudes and we often loose the ability to believe in anything.

I'm reminded by this card we are born with a million year chain of instinct in our DNA. The rest we learn by observation and use. Still, it often seems a kind of magic to me...

"Don't try to comprehend with your mind. Your minds are very limited. Use your intuition." ~ Madeleine L'Engle 1918-2007 A Wrinkle in Time

1 comment:

  1. I always hate it when my inner cynic and naysayer puts on more weight than my inner knower.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn