Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Open Heart Open Mind

Daily Draw: Nature's Wisdom Oracle ~ Potential Gateway

Funny how open minded still means I'll go this far and no further...The book author of this set seems to be a very successful psychic, reader healer, Reiki Master, and teaches angel channeling world wide.  All of which is over in the scoffing section of my mind.

I'm reminded by this beautiful card a lot of what I might think and do and hold dear to my heart is someone else's scoff and scorn material. Which is good, I truly believe our differences are what make humans interesting.

"To disbelieve is easy; to scoff is simple; to have faith is harder." ~ Louis L'Amour 1908-1988


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn