Sunday, June 21, 2015

Our Story

Daily Draw: Chakra Wisdom Oracle ~ Dissipating

Squander or waste. The wired world is busier than ever, how is it we manage to find so many hours in a day that are non-productive?

This card asks us, are we living our story or just saying our story, or losing our story entirely by reading someone else's story?

"Many lives I spent, other lives I squandered,
for in my life I never traveled, all I did was wander." ~ Roman Payne 1977-

Chakra Wisdom Oracle, 49 cards illustrated by Gretchen Raisch-Baskin, 96 page companion digest by Tori Hartman, published 2014 by Watkins Media Limited.

2 comments:

  1. I try to find some balance in my activities but I am a fan of good TV Series like Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Blacklist and the list goes on and on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can be a trap to live vacariously through the lives of others on the internet

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn