Saturday, July 25, 2015

Anima mundi

Daily Draw: Tarot of the Origins ~ 8 of Cups/Soul

From the book: Spirit of the Soul: a shaman beats a drum to evoke a spirit in obsessive search for response.

The closest thing to a soul that I believe in is the hive mind, how enough people all over the world build on the same idea, come to like conclusions, at the same general time. Do I believe we have a soul, without which we die? Carpola. It has been decreed animals don't have one. I say again, Carpola. Either everything has it or nothing. My money is on nothing.

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.” ~ C.S. Lewis 1898-1963

1 comment:

  1. "Either everything has it or nothing." - I'm with you on this one.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn