Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Crabbypants

Daily Draw: Guardians of Wisdom ~ 5 of Wands/Clubs

It can't just be the heat, half the world is sliding into fall and winter, but the online groups I'm a part of (quilting and tarot) seem to be exceptionally crabby.

As someone who is often impatient and on the prod, this card reminds me to not make fire in the first place is better, way better, than starting or fanning. I know that. And I'm not. But gee people seem grumpy this month.

"The crabby little girls of today are the crabby old women of tomorrow" ~ Charles M. Schulz 1922-2000   The Complete Peanuts, Vol. 7: 1963-1964

3 comments:

  1. I am fed up with summer too and looking forward to the colder half of the year.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll blame it on the dog days of summer. That and the fact people tend to think "being honest" and "telling how you really feel" can cover being snippy and nasty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It feels as though we haven't had a Summer here, to be honest. A few hot days but that is all.

    Great quote. Unfortunately, some people are just crabby in life, whatever the weather :(

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn