Monday, July 13, 2015

Endurance

Daily Draw: Enchanted Astrologer Oracle ~ Mars

Strength and will, ability to get what we want.
My cousin Kim training for, entering, and finishing the Montana Spartan Sprint.
My friend Katherine, beginning and finishing college in her 40's.
My friend Pam whose fitbit steps have been consistently over 100K each week.
My Rob, who has met every goal he has ever set.

I'm reminded by Mars, we can achieve amazing things when we focus on the process instead of whine about why we can't...It's that eat an elephant with a spoon thing isn't it. And a little endurance.

"Never give up. And never, under any circumstances, face the facts." ~ Ruth Gordon 1896-1885

4 comments:

  1. Yep, that's it - a spoonful a day. It's so less overwhelming that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my friend Sharyn - Alive and smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the acknowledgement Sharyn. I've developed (with practice) a strong self discipline when I set a goal for myself. Turning my "I can'ts into I can's" is my new life motto. Love you ~ Kim

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn