Saturday, July 4, 2015

Furniture

Daily Draw: Minchiate Etruria ~ Ace of Swords

A painful decision or situation. Friday we went to Shelton to pick up the last of mother's things, mostly furniture. We had no idea there was anything of hers still kicking around anywhere, let alone taking up someone's house space. Someone who wasn't family, to boot.

I'm reminded by this card it was a painful journey and difficult situation and will admit I had to fall back on pharmacology to handle it. It seems to have kicked me back a few points mentally into that dark place. I wonder why those ribbons are ignoring gravity? Fake it until you make it?

 "You can have a seat in this chair, after I cinch the noose around my neck and you kick it out from under my legs." ~ Jarod Kintz 1982-

Lo Scarabeo reprint of a 18th century Florence Italy Etruria Minchiate deck. Designed for gaming, there is no particular proscribed way of using them for divination or introspection. A deck of 97 images; 41 majors, 12 zodiac signs, 4 virtues, 4 elements, plus all the usual suspects in the minors and courts.

2 comments:

  1. although it is hot I will send you encouraging and gentle hugs (((Sharyn)))
    Please take good care of yourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a bit like picking a healing scab off your heart, isn't it? Hang in there my friend. Buy yourself some sunflowers.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn