Thursday, July 16, 2015

Heart's Desire

Daily Draw: Enchanted Astrologer Oracle ~ Venus

This one can be baby pats puppy sweet or passion at any cost any consequence.

I'm reminded by this card we need direction and control to gain the object of our desire, and the clear thinking to know the difference between passing fancy and true love.  I've mentioned my 'three week rule' here before...the current object of my desire is a Willcox and Gibbs chain stitch sewing machine. In a few weeks we'll know if Venus is just messin' with my mind or if it is a true heart's desire.

"Venus favors the bold." ~ Ovid  43 BC-17 BC

4 comments:

  1. I think that's why I like Amazon's shopping cart. I can stick something in there then go back in a few weeks and see if it's still the bee's knees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too, I have a couple of things in mine that have been there at least a year.
    Kind of "if I get a windfall" I'd get them

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the same with Book Depository :D

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn