Friday, July 31, 2015

Matters Not

Daily Draw: Guardians of Wisdom ~ 5 of Coins/Diamonds

Oh those darn 5's. There is always some kind of turmoil involved. So I ask myself, "does anyone need to worry about me in any way?" The answer is no, absolutely not.

This card is giving my mind a mental shaking. The two people I always worry over, always have nightmares about are really just fine. Happy, capable of handling life in their own way. And if not handling life my way, what does it matter? Matters not. Let it go.

"Your nightmares follow you like a shadow, forever." ~ Aleksandar Hemon  1964-  The Lazarus Project

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes it is hard not to worry about the ones you love but it is too often wasted energy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brain inside its airtight bubble. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn