Monday, July 20, 2015

Oomph

Daily Draw: Tarot of the Origins ~ 7 of Coins/Jewels

Do we wear our past? Do we live in the present? Do we really even consider the future?

I think I've been wondering about the first since mother left here for the memory care home. Her care took all the stuffing out of me and I seem to be mighty short of oomph. I'm just imagining I'm on top of things. Something to consider while I make me get on top of a job that needs and has needed, doing.

"Self-control; Self-regulation; Ego depletion." ~ Department of Kinesiology, McMaster University, W. Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

1 comment:

  1. But at least there's no earthquakes... :D
    I think it must take longer to put stuffing back in than take it out.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn