Sunday, July 12, 2015

Progress

Daily Draw: Enchanted Astrologer Oracle ~ Scorpio

Knowledge seeker and secret keeper according to the book. I'm a Scorp and can agree with that although I'd call it keeping my own counsel, I don't care for the dark connotations associated with the word secret.

I'm reminded by this card though, I kept the secret of losing my mind for five years. I expect no one cottoned on because we see people as we expect to see them and I'd become the master of the cover up. An update on the April 21 post, is instead of consulting my cheat sheet three times per need, I can again remember my most used usernames and passwords. I am no longer thrown into a panic wondering if I'm on the right street to somewhere. If I have to remember four things I still need a sticky note to go by. Huge progress in three months, I'm hopeful for more over time.

"A wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human blessings, and learn how by his own thought to derive benefit from his illnesses." ~ Hippocrates 460 BC - 370 BC

The Enchanted Oracle, 36 art cards by Amy Zerner, 200 page hard cover companion book by Monte Farber. Published by St. Martin's Press 2001.
The set is designed as a straight-forward fortune telling deck in three areas.  Love/Relationships, Work/Career, Wealth/Success.

3 comments:

  1. Although I really understand where you are coming from most of our forgetfulness is because of old age.
    I am going for take out later in the evening and I will need a little list too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knowledge seeker - now I definitely would put you in that category. Hope that mighty mind keeps improving; it has already been to hell and back and needs a vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad the improvement is happening :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn