Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Realign

Daily Draw: Tarot of the Origins ~ 5 of Wands/Nature

The standard card is portrayed as sparring or negotiating or even community effort. This card sees the 5 as balance, the chance to change direction, even start over.

I get real tired of hearing myself natter on about being better, better than yesterday, better than my norm, but if I don't consciously try what and where will I be in a week? I shudder to think. I was better yesterday, kickstarted by the skull and truth. How can I not carry that through to today?

"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better." ~ Samuel Beckett 1906-1989

1 comment:

  1. My daily draws are a constant kickstart to my day. Complacency is always an easier downhill walk, conscious choice an uphill one.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn