Wednesday, July 29, 2015

To Procrast

Daily Draw: Guardians of Wisdom ~ 5 of Cups/Hearts

I do feel good today. For two and a half years I've been putting off a job. Yesterday I finally started, still being prodded on by that 5 of Wands a couple of weeks ago. I got a third of the job finished.

I'm reminded by this card of what I already knew from FlyLady. A job put off is never as big as we imagine, and never as hard. Get 'er done.

"Of course, reading quotes about procrastination instead of actually getting started on an important task is a form of procrastination itself..." ~ keepinspiring.me/procrastination

4 comments:

  1. Flylady rocks! Now I am imagining you running around the house with an apron and a feather duster:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how our minds can mushroom something small into something mountainous. Good on you for beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no feather duster, just listing about 3-400 items on Amazon and Ebay.
    These big boxes are going to be outta here!
    It is actually kind of fun one I get rolling. I used to part out personal estates on ebay.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn