Friday, July 17, 2015

Unique And Special

Daily Draw: Enchanted Astrologer Oracle: 12th House

The 12th House is memory. Memory that the world doesn't revolve around us, unique and special yet still just grains of sand on the world's beach. But very much part of the whole.

I'm reminded by this card yesterday was a hard memory day. I was weepy and bordering on morose so I kept to myself and worked like a field hand to keep my mind moving. Or perhaps blank, either works. Those that have touched me, been part of my whole are joy and burden in my 12th house. So be it.


2 comments:

  1. Hoping your day is full of sun instead of dark clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (((Sharyn)))
    The downside of love is grief

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn