Monday, July 27, 2015

Whatdidyousay?

Daily Draw: Guardians of Wisdom ~ Moon/Communication

Dreams and intuition. I had an opportunity to give a reading for an acquaintance yesterday. It was meant to be an exchange using tea leaves, but I went to the Ron Weasley School of Divination and got squat. Then I tried Russian Sage buds, squat also, so caved and went with this deck.

On reflection the Russian Sage buds well mimicked the reading that came out. A lot of things are like that, we know what we know once we know it.  I should try reading for others more often, I forget how much fun it is.

"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." ~ George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950

3 comments:

  1. I don't read for other much too, but it is always very rewarding:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to sign up for that exchange, but I have no clue how to read tea leaves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she is easy to get along with. Although I discovered inadvertently PM feedback is verboten :) Oh great, another modding notch on my belt

      Delete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn