Monday, July 6, 2015

Worrisome

Daily Draw: Minchiate Etruria ~ 9 of Swords

Worrying about something or someone when there is absolutely nothing we can actually do. It is difficult to get out of this mindset when it is something or someone we care about.

I'm reminded by this card it is part of being human, which is why 9 of Swords are in every deck. But it is also a reminder, if we are honest with ourselves, most of what we really worry about never happens.

"Worry is a misuse of imagination" ~ Dan Zadra

2 comments:

  1. At this stage in the game, I'm beginning to wonder if most people fear being alone while they go through a struggle more than anything. If that's the case, then I don't have to solve anything, just show up and be present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my imagination would go where I want it too instead of flying around like a mad men :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn