Sunday, August 2, 2015

Applied Intellect

Daily Draw: New Earth Tarot ~ 4 of Swords

Applied intellect. That is a different take. Although a new project's mental work could be a form of respite. We get so involved other things drop off the radar.

I'm reminded by this card that isn't always a bad thing. They will rise again but the resting in the background often brings new insight both in importance and solutions.

New Earth Tarot, Art by Kate Silver, digest by Charlene KeLong. Self published 2012. Ancient and modern symbolism drawn from multiple traditions.  Suits are Mirrors/coins, Cups, Swords, Wands. Several majors have been retitled.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yea, a new deck I've never seen before! I can do "respite" studying when I'm so curious about something everything else falls away. I like the different take on the Four of Swords.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn