Monday, August 24, 2015

Be The Tree

Daily Draw: Roots of Asia Tarot ~ 3 of Wands

This three speaks of being 'in the moment'. Aware of our surrounding, an active participant in life as it happens to us and around us.

Here, not there, wherever there is.

Bob: I still don't trust Jerry. I'm not taking my eyes off him. If he so much as looks crosseyed at you I'm gonna punch him in the breadbasket.
Kay: You're gonna do what?
Bob: It's not funny Kay. It's very serious. Houdini died from that.
Tricia: Didn't Houdini die trying to escape from a water chamber?
Harlan: No. In the movie that was how Tony Curtis died.
Albie: I thought Kirk Douglas stabbed Tony Curtis in the movie.
Chad: No, no you're thinking of Spartacus.
Harlan: No, Tony Curtis killed Kirk Douglas in that.
Albie: No, that was The Vikings.
Bob: I didn't, I didn't see that.
Tricia: So what happened to Kirk Douglas?
Chad: Cut his ear off.
Harlan: No that was in Lust For Life when he played Toulouse-Lautrec.
Tricia: No, that was Jose Ferrer
You know, interestingly Kirk Douglas lost his ear in Lust for Life and his eye in The Vikings.
Harlan: What brought this up?
Albie: Mr. McCay is threatening to punch Tony Curtis in the stomach.
Harlan: C'mon Bob, Tony's no kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn