Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Blush

Daily Draw: Roots of Asia Tarot ~ Star

The author reckons this is the Fool, with experience. She has become creative by learning from her mistakes and finds great joy in life.

I'm reminded by this card I'd never go back a day in time, but if I had to I'd hope to retain what I know. Sure would make those younger years less painful. Less embarrassing...

"Call your troubles experiences; every experience develops some latent force within you, however adverse your circumstances may seem to be." ~ John Heywood 1497-1580

4 comments:

  1. Reminds me of a Rod Stewart song: "I wish that I knew what I know now, when I was younger." This moment is the best moment of my life for me, even with all the external stuff going on. I wouldn't want to go back either. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I spent some time with mother yesterday, even at 90 with late stage dementia, she managed to elucidate that "you are a boring person". :) I love my life. It is after all, what I've made it.

      Delete
  2. This is a beautiful card with thoughtful reflection from you Sharon. You have a very wonderful blog that I am certain helps a lot of people, myself included.!

    As we say in the rooms of recovery. We can look back but don't stare, nor shut the door on the past. The two things that can cause unhappiness, projecting into the future and regretting the past.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Catherine, for your kind comments. Look back but don't stare, I love that! Thanks for stopping by, Sharyn

      Delete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn